Safe travel is essential to the success of any vacation. The wellbeing of your friends, family, and travelling companions is of the utmost importance. Whether you’re travelling out of the country, or just visiting a different state, safety is key. While travelling safe may come naturally to some, the more carefree travellers may have a harder time keeping safety on the brain. In this article we’ll look at a few different ways that you can stay safe while you travel!
- Keeping your phone locked
- This is of course a very simple step but complications can arise
- Complex numerical codes are the safest
- Geometric patterns can be detected by looking at the smudges on a screen
- Keeping track of your possessions
- Tourists and travellers are often targets for theft so be sure to keep track of your possessions. Especially on public transit!
- Wearing fanny packs or crossbody bags are best